Kindly borrowed from Elaine
- In your home, who does the laundry? Mostly me but the husband does help out.
- Do you sort your laundry? Yes
- If you sort, how many different color/fabric type groups do you sort it into? towels, whites, Adrien and Caedmon’s clothes, mine and Camryn’s, Noah’s and then the husbands
- Do you hand wash anything? Yes.
- Are there any articles of clothing that you send out to be cleaned professionally? very few
- If you have any clothes cleaned professionally, is that drycleaning? Or regular laundering/pressing? usually dry cleaning.
- At home, what detergent do you use? Any detergent additives that you regularly use? Either Tide HE or Plus from Sears, the plus has an enzyme additive I need for potty training accidents and for bed wetting.
- What whiteners/brighteners do you use? Vinegar, occasionally bleach.
- Do you use any fabric softeners? Nope
- How do you handle stains? I try to soak it right away if not I pre-treat.
- Do you use different water temperatures for your different loads? yes.
- Do you use a tumble dryer, or do you hang your clothes to dry? dryer
- In your home, who folds the clothes? Mostly me as I like the clothes neatly folded for less wrinkles.
- Where do you fold your clothes? (i.e., in the laundry room, at the kitchen table, etc.) usually the table or the couch.
- Who puts the folded clothes away? I do
- Do you have a certain day of the week you consider ”laundry day”? Are you kidding? every day is laundry day unless I’m tired.
- About how many laundry loads do you do per week? 12 or more
- Do you iron? Yes, I do, anything that is really wrinkled as I like my family to look neat.
Want to share how you do laundry? Please do!!!